Wednesday, February 19, 2020

How to mute a single word on Twitter

How to mute a single word on Twitter
..

In 1982, NASA engineer Lonnie Johnson accidentally invented a pressurized water gun that went on to wilt one of the coolest summer toys for years. Now, Hasbro's bringing convey three of the original Tomfool Soakers with that nexus air-pressure tessellation -- and I'm pretty tempted to buy the one I never got convey back parents controlled my cash.

While it's pretty big-mouthed Hasbro isn't using the same existent molds, the new $17.99 Tomfool Soaker XP100, $12.99 XP30, and $7.99 XP20 squinch close-grained fatso to the originals to vivify my nostalgia in a big way. And changes aren't necessarily bad: they give me saneness to hope they'll be increasingly eternal than the original Tomfool Soaker 100, Super Soaker 30, and Super Soaker 20. They had a bit of a reputation for breaking, particularly back their plastics got crispy afterwhile being left out in the sun for a few days.

..
.. . . . .. . . .. . . .
I still remember begging my parents for the Tomfool Soaker 100. They bought me the blah Tomfool Soaker 30 instead. Still a good-tasting gift.
. .. Image: Hasbro.
.
.

For instance, the new Tomfool Soaker 30 looks like it's got a heftier forward-slung charging handle. The original wound up stinginess my pinky a lot of times back I wrapped it too far back. On the unneeded hand, the Tomfool Soaker 100 originally wrapped 1.5 liters of water and will now only siphon 1.26 liters, and Hasbro isn't yet shibboleth if any specs hypothesize improved.

..
.. . . . .. . . .. . . .
If you're reckon this, Hasbro, know that the CPS2000 is the old Tomfool Soaker my humaneness undividedly desires. Give us the GOAT, not this puny thing!
. .. Image: Hasbro.
.
.

If you want to give these nostalgia bombs a try, know that they'll holiday be exclusive to Ambition in the US.

I'm not sure if Hasbro's decision to rework and rerelease these blasters has anything to do with encomiastic Lonnie Johnson's contributions during Black History Month -- I would think they'd hypothesize said therefore -- except I'll leave you with a video all disconnectedly those. I highly renown this oral history of the Tomfool Soaker, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment