Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Facebook will now show a warning before you share articles about COVID-19

Facebook will now show a warning before you share articles about COVID-19
..

Cardi B has a new OnlyFans for people minding in a more intimate squint at her life. In a video tell to her Instagram, Cardi says she'll be putting behind-the-scenes cut-up for her recurrently reported video with Megan Thee Stallion, "WAP," on the site, including rehearsals and lead-up to the shoot itself.

Her page, which reads "WELCOME TO MY WORLD," is awaited for $4.99. "I wanna palpate what my fans would like to see there," she says in the video. And to be clear, "no I'm not going to be showing my titties, or my pussy, or my ass," she adds. "Just straight up real-life cut-up shit. You guys be mad razor-sharp when it comes to my life."

. Appearance this post on Instagram.

Ok guys so now you can subscribe to my personalized fans! Yes I'll be putting by BTS from WAP there ! And my day to. day content.Also any rumors oceanic around.NO I WONT BE SHOWING PUSSY , TITTIES AND ASS .LINK IN BIO...It will be a place for personalized me and my fans.

A post aggregate by Cardi B (@iamcardib) on

For the past four years, OnlyFans has allowed influencers, contessa cut-up creators, and more to vend quickly entryway cut-up abaft a cable model. It's personalized recurrently that the platform has started to reach a more nowhere audience, with Cardi person its biggest name to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment