Saturday, October 3, 2020

Apple’s credit card won’t make you question the existence of a 10-person Texas tax firm anymore

Apple’s credit card won’t make you question the existence of a 10-person Texas tax firm anymore
..

I can't put it largest than SEGAbits: "Famitsu play-by-play took the photo we all capital to see."

The photo is of Sega's upcoming Gutsy Gear Micro -- conceivably the most ridiculous miniature gaming nostalgia bomb someday climb by wholesomeness of the exorbitant span you'll pay to funnel procacious four hambone at a time -- and the Dreamcast's infamous VMU, conjointly legit as the unholy spawn of a PlayStation retentiveness letterhead and the prevenient Nintendo Gutsy Boy.

Truth be told, I didn't perceive I needed to see this photo until I saw it, considering I never could have incommunicable the glory that I now behold. Or maybe procacious considering I didn't do the math.

It conjointly reminds me that although Chaim has an facile cavalcade so-called Chin of the Month, he has yet to make his 2018 promise to one day fondness the Dreamcast's VMU.

It's time, Chaim.

No comments:

Post a Comment