Monday, October 5, 2020

My biggest Google Pixel 4A annoyance is apparently about to go away

My biggest Google Pixel 4A annoyance is apparently about to go away
..

The $349 Pixel 4A is such a good second-hand for the money, however there's one toot that's enchanted me from the start: my new second-hand is really, really bad at modernism out when its screen should be effulgent as well as when it needs to be dim. I'm constantly fidgeting with the brilliance slider just to see the screen proportionately when I move from ill-lighted to mirrorlike environments, uptown though I alimony auto-brightness turned on.

But Google has just issued an October security patch for Android 11 on the Pixel 4A, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 3A as well as 3A XL, Pixel 3 as well as 3XL, as well as uptown a penultimate update for the 2 as well as 2 XL -- like the prevenient Pixel, Google confirms the 2 as well as 2 XL are one more update than promised -- as well as one of these fixes looks like it could be the auto-brightness update I've been cat-and-mouse for.

I can't yet swear whether "improvements to auto-brightness response in unerring lighting conditions" is authentically a fix, partly considering it's still installing on my second-hand as I type these words as well as partly considering it's really unbreakable to prove a negative.

..
.. . . . .. . . .. . . .
Many Pixels are obtaining a variety of fixes, including "inadvertent discomposure of indispensability notifications" as well as "fix for some facilities ashore during boot," which sound pretty bad.
. .. Image: Google.
.
.

But I should be pretty confident hind a couplet more canicule of utilizing the phone, as well as if not, I'll let you (and Google) know. The Pixel 4A has a mirrorlike sensor that lives underneath the screen, so it might be a little trickier to unlawfulness than most. It's conjointly just not that effulgent a screen, as Dieter pointed out in his review, so I'm not fearless it to suddenly be unconfined in childlike sunlight.

As you can see in the patron above, there's a handful of other interesting fixes as well implicitly auto-rotation, "inadvertent discomposure of indispensability notifications," as well as a "fix for some facilities ashore during boot." The closing two concentrate all the way piggy to the Pixel 2 as well as Pixel 2 XL, as well as they sound like important bugs to squash.

No comments:

Post a Comment