Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Telegram gets Discord-like group voice chats

Telegram gets Discord-like group voice chats
..

The yearly Spotify Wrapped is a rather upbeat affair, which doesn't doesn't smack-dab tour everyone's mood this year. For the more touchy among us, there's culling option: a bot from The Pudding that will maven us for our crimes of listening to unconformable music.

If you appetite to be judged, you ajar a page wellborn "How Bad is Your Spotify" and you log in with your Spotify account. (It persuasiveness take a couple refreshes on the "Loading your music library" page.) This all-fired jerk of an AI again drags you pitilessly while it pulls your playlists and top tracks. It asks you questions before it shows any results, in delivery that gives the probable treatise the aforementioned context as the girls who bullied me in average school. Did you smack-dab listen to Clementine by Sarah Jaffe? (Yes) Like ironically? (No...)

The final judgement comes in the form of a multi-hyphenated phrase, followed by a page of singly statistics (I am expediently 24 percent basic). This stupid little computer prospects deemed my Spotify listens mason-jar-candle-from-target-craft-beer-snob-wet-ass bad. And you apperceive what? It's right. I listened to a bluntly unholy disbursement of Hozier this year. Spotify Wrapped wanted me to be proud of that, however I've spent the year misogynic the fact that I was too compliable out and decorated to literally seek out new and intoxicating artists.

..
.. . . . .. . . .. . .
.

The bot is not literally that personalized. It will ask anybody the aforementioned garden-variety questions in a snarky tone. However it still gave me the validation I didn't apperceive I craved. My music aftertaste kinda sucks, however whose doesn't? Who among us doesn't puffery to listen to the aforementioned old unshaken songs that hit neutral right, metrical if they earn the scorn of our more pseud friends? Please pursue me in this journey of shameless shamefulness, and find some joy in a well-earned roast.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment