Saturday, December 5, 2020

YouTube and Peacock are now streaming 22 James Bond films for free

YouTube and Peacock are now streaming 22 James Bond films for free
..

Chrome OS 87 is rolling out now, as well as it adds a few nice features to info you while browsing the web as well as back utilizing Bluetooth products (via 9to5Google).

One new burl in Chrome OS 87 is tab search. I well-nigh have dozens of tabs ajar at any given time, therefrom I could see how tab search might be a really well-paying way to gathering something I've minded in the process. Google is additionally totalizer tab search to the desktop adaptation of Chrome, though the foursome said in mid-November that the feature would be intrusive first to Chromebooks as well as to padding desktop platforms "soon."

..
.. . . . .. . . .. . . .
Here's what tab search looks like.
. .. Image: Google.
.
.

Chrome OS 87 can additionally now show you the hail levels of Bluetooth equipment that you have consanguine to your computer (such as wireless headphones) in the Settings as well as Quick Settings menus. I often use a similar feature on my Mac to palpate back I might overcrowd to findings up my AirPods, therefrom I anticipate this could be really well-paying on Chrome OS.

Google has additionally affixed 36 new wallpapers from four diverse artists to Chrome OS 87.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment